Introducing the Hotel Provincial New Orleans French Quarter
We have made arrangements for a group discounted rate as well as a breakfast meet & greet for all AMPA event guests. You can book with the group here!
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and locally owned by the Dupepe family since 1961, this hotel is valued as an architectural gem and features modern amenities housed within a compound of meticulously restored historic structures. The beautifully appointed lobby area, lush tropical courtyards, and carefully restored outbuildings offer the perfect place for enjoying a relaxing family vacation, planning a social or corporate event, or celebrating a memorable destination wedding.
Discover New Orleans hospitality at its finest at Hotel Provincial—a special place that successfully combines a welcoming family atmosphere with the amenities only an experienced, professional staff can offer.
- French Toast, serving breakfast and lunch daily from 8AM-3PM
- Secure, on-site valet parking at $39 per day + taxes, $45 per day + taxes for oversized vehicles (price subject to change)
- Swimming pool
- Complimentary High-speed, wireless internet access
- NEW Meeting/Banquet Rooms
- Ice House Bar, open daily 3PM-10PM. Happy Hour daily from 3PM-6PM
- Mini Refrigerators
- In-room safes
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary, in-room high-speed, wireless internet access
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Flat screen HD TV
- Free Cable
- Free HBO
- Voice mail
- Luxurious bedding
- Handicapped-accessible rooms available
- Hotel rooms are situated in 4 restored buildings, 3 two-story buildings (no elevator available), 1 four-story building which includes an elevator